Greensboro, NC – The Peggy Kirk Bell Girls’ Golf Tour is pleased to announce the three recipients of the 2021 Storie Order of Merit for the PKBGT South Carolina Series in partnership with the WSCGA Junior Golf Foundation and LPGA*USGA Girls Golf. The 2021 South Carolina Series was made up of eight events, spanning over six months in the Palmetto State.
Prep South Carolina
Olivia Ireland (Inman, SC 2023) competed in four Prep South Carolina events this season, with two Series wins at Smithfields CC and Tega Cay GC. Ireland finished no lower than 4th place in each of her four events. Her low rounds came at the Finale event at Tega Cay GC with scores of 78-77, a two day total of 155.
Prep South Carolina Final Rankings – Top 5
- Olivia Ireland (Inman, SC 2023) / 48.00 Points
- Allison Lebo (North Augusta, SC 2022) / 41.00 Points
- Payton Burch (Elgin, SC 2023) / 33.50 Points
- Olivia Pellerin (Greenville, SC 2024) / 28.00 Points
- Brenna Miller (Dillon, SC 2022) / 22.00 Points
Futures South Carolina
Kathryn DeLoach (Athens, GA 2026) claimed the Futures South Carolina Order of Merit title by 17.5 points. She competed in six Futures South Carolina Series events this season with a scoring average of 83.43 and two Series wins at Columbia Country Club and Country Club of Spartanburg. DeLoach’s lowest round came at Country Club of Spartanburg with a score of 78.
Futures South Carolina Final Rankings – Top 5
- Kathryn DeLoach (Athens, GA 2026) / 88.00 Points
- Katelyn Cox (Taylors, SC 2026) / 70.50 Points
- Karsyn Herron (Graniteville, SC 2027) / 63.50 Points
- Landry Hamm (Charlotte, NC 2027) / 59.50 Points
- Lilly Reed Black (Chapin, SC 2025) / 59.00 Points
Discovery South Carolina
Minyan Ou (Shelby, NC 2028) claimed the Discovery South Carolina Order of Merit title by 16 points. She competed in four Series events and won each of the four events she competed in. Ou showed consistency throughout the Series, carding a score of 36 in three of four tournaments.
Discovery South Carolina Final Rankings – Top 5
- Minyan Ou (Shelby, NC 2028) / 56.00 Points
- Kinley Brazell (Blythewood, SC 2028) / 40.00 Points
- Addisyn Newman (Knoxville, TN 2028) / 21.50 Points
- Mary Katherine Dutcher (Sumter, SC 2027) / 20.50 Points
- Hazel Peters (Paia, HI 2029) / 17.00 Points
About the PKBGT
Founded in 2007 by Girls Golf of America, a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization, a local girls’ golf tour in the Triad region of North Carolina. The tour began as a simple concept: create more effective competitive playing opportunities for girls. By utilizing innovative yardage-based divisions instead of the traditional age-based format, the tour focused on developing tournament experience at the player’s pace. The 2020-21 season will feature over 110 tournaments in 10 states on the East Coast, and with over 1,200 members, the PKBGT is the largest girl’s only tour in the country. Learn more about the PKBGT at http://www.pkbgt.org/.
For complete coverage of the Peggy Kirk Bell Girls’ Golf Tour, follow the PKBGT on social media @PKBGirlsTour (Twitter), facebook.com/girlsgolftour (Facebook), @pkbgirlstour (Instagram), or visit our website at www.pkbgt.org.