Greensboro, NC – The Peggy Kirk Bell Girls’ Golf Tour is pleased to announce the three recipients of the 2021 Storie Order of Merit for the PKBGT Middle Atlantic Series in partnership with the Middle Atlantic PGA and LPGA*USGA Girls Golf. The 2021 Middle Atlantic Series was made up of eleven events, spanning over five months with events in Virginia and Maryland.
Prep Middle Atlantic
Elsie MacCleery (Crozet, VA 2025) competed in four Prep Middle Atlantic events this season, with a scoring average of 74.29 and scoring differential of 1.40. MacCleery finished no lower than 3rd place in each of her four events. Her Series win came at the Finale event at Lakeview GC where she carded scores of 69-72 with a two-day total of 3-under par, 141.
Prep Middle Atlantic Final Rankings – Top 5
- Elsie MacCleery (Crozet, VA 2025) / 96.75 Points
- Fannie Sukhumparnich (Bethesda, MD 2024) / 90.00 Points
- Addie Doroh (Charlottesville, VA 2025) / 77.25 Points
- Katie Vu (Fairfax Station, VA 2024) / 59.00 Points
- Avery McCrery (Wilmington, DE 2025) / 54.50 Points
Futures Middle Atlantic
Sydney Neou (Leesburg, VA 2027) claimed the Futures Middle Atlantic Order of Merit title by 7 points. She competed in ten Futures Middle Atlantic Series events this season with a scoring average of 78.85 and two Series wins. Neou’s lowest round came at round two of the Middle Atlantic Series Open at Bowling Green CC with a score of 3-over par, 74.
Futures Middle Atlantic Final Rankings – Top 5
- Sydney Neou (Leesburg, VA 2027) / 133.50 Points
- Kennedy MacCleery (Crozet, VA 2027) / 126.50 Points
- Abigail Avallone (Bethesda, MD 2026) / 105.00 Points
- Zoe Cusack (Potomac, MD 2026) / 95.00 Points
- Sophie Cao (McLean, VA 2027) / 92.50 Points
Discovery Middle Atlantic
Jordin Christine de Graaf (Virginia Beach, VA 2029) claimed the Discovery Middle Atlantic Order of Merit title by 7 points. She competed in five Series events and won three out of her five events. Jordin showed consistency throughout the Series, carding a score of 34 in four tournament rounds.
Discovery Middle Atlantic Final Rankings – Top 5
- Jordin Christine de Graaf (Virginia Beach, VA 2029) / 102.00 Points
- Nirvika Koduru (Ashburn, VA 2030) / 95.00 Points
- Emma Blue Sinclair (Dunkirk, MD 2027) / 72.50 Points
- Isabel Vizgaitis (Alexandria, VA 2028) / 71.00 Points
- Jasmine Limm (Chesterfield, VA 2029) / 70.50 Points
About the PKBGT
Founded in 2007 by Girls Golf of America, a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization, a local girls’ golf tour in the Triad region of North Carolina. The tour began as a simple concept: create more effective competitive playing opportunities for girls. By utilizing innovative yardage-based divisions instead of the traditional age-based format, the tour focused on developing tournament experience at the player’s pace. The 2020-21 season will feature over 110 tournaments in 10 states on the East Coast, and with over 1,200 members, the PKBGT is the largest girl’s only tour in the country. Learn more about the PKBGT at http://www.pkbgt.org/.
For complete coverage of the Peggy Kirk Bell Girls’ Golf Tour, follow the PKBGT on social media @PKBGirlsTour (Twitter), facebook.com/girlsgolftour (Facebook), @pkbgirlstour (Instagram), or visit our website at www.pkbgt.org.