The PKBGT National Series is officially back in session as the first tee shot was hit this morning at Stone Mountain Golf Club for the 2019 Peachtree Girls Classic. Let’s take a look at the leaderboard after the first round of the series kickoff event!
Leading the Bell Division is Averi Cline (Suwanee, GA 2022) after posting a round of 73. Cline posted 3 birdies in route to her first round score of 1 over par.
- Averi Cline (Suwanne, GA 2022) | 73 (+1)
- Katie Scheck (Greensboro, GA 2021) | 74 (+2)
- Regina Plascenia Celis (Bluffton, SC 2022) | 82 (+10)
- Ashley Chow (Bluffton, SC 2020) | 83 (+11)
- Sophie Lauture (Charlotte, NC 2024) | 84 (+12) and Kelli Scheck (Greensboro, GA 2021) | 84 (+12)
Charging out front in the the Futures Division is Zoe Duval (Cumming, GA 2025) after posting a round of 84. Duval posted 1 birdie in route to her first round score of 12 over par.
- Zoe Duval (Cumming, GA 2025) | 84 (+12)
- Fatima Rizvi (Bluffton, SC 2023) | 87 (+15)
- Kasey McIlvaine (Raleigh, NC 2023) | 89 (+17)
- Anvitha Mandli (Suwanne, GA 2023) | 90 (+18)
- Kennedy Brady (Concord, NC 2022 | 95 (+23)
Follow tomorrow’s final round action at the 2019 Peachtree Girls Classic! Who will earn their spot into the 2019 PKBGT Invitational this fall?!
About the PKBGT
Founded in 2007 by the Triad Youth Golf Foundation, a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization, as a local girls’ golf tour in the Triad region of North Carolina, the tour began as a simple concept: create more effective competitive playing opportunities for girls. By utilizing innovative yardage-based divisions instead of the traditional age-based format, the tour focused on developing tournament experience at the player’s pace. The 2019 season will feature over 90 tournaments in 9 states on the East Coast and with over 900 members, the PKBGT is the largest girl’s only tour in the country. Learn more about the PKBGT at http://www.pkbgt.org/.